Wednesday, October 22, 2008

 

My Cat Does Love Me

This picture is proof that my cat loves me.... or at least values my opposable thumbs and their use for opening her food.

She used to fold her ears back by herself when she cleaned them but she no longer does that. I think she stopped just to spite me. This past weekend, she was sitting next to me on the couch and so I reached over and pushed them back. She gave me a look and then shook them back into position. So I scratched her noggin and cooed over her a bit and asked if she'd please let me take her picture with her ears back. She complied, but she made it clear that she was doing me a favor and I would owe her later.

Still, I feel I got this shot out of love.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]