Tuesday, November 11, 2008

 

The good thing about migraines

Well, if you must suffer migraines... at least now doctors have found a silver lining.

Apparently, women who suffer migraines are 30% less likely to get breast cancer.
Here's the story.

A couple of weeks ago I spent a great deal of time on my couch with a bean bag on my head. Those of you who get them, like me may agree with me.... it's not worth it. Maybe if it was 60% less likely... that'd be better.

I don't guess we get that option.

Fraggle Rock... Well, at least we've got something to cling to as a sunny side.
hmph.

Comments:
Wow, at the rate I get migraines, I am super duper happy to read these glad tidings of less likelihood of getting breast cancer joy! Add to this that, we migraineurs are also blessed with extra added creativity. However, I am one migraineur who gets fierce and feisty when I'm migraining, and am not at all pleasant to live with.

Thanks for sharing! Prayers going up for God to spare you from migraines!

Chris
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]